1-2-3 to Cal AG Plate
Thank you for your interest in a Cal Ag Plate application! Before you start, you will need:
1. A picture of your DMV vehicle (automobile, motorcycle, or trailer) registration.
- Note: If renewal of your vehicle registration is required within the next 60 days, please renew your registration prior to submitting your Cal Ag Plate Specialty License Plate Form.
- Note: If you want a personalized Cal Ag plate, please email email@example.com for assistance.
2. Complete the Cal Ag Plate Specialty License Plate Form, providing an electronic signature, agreeing to the DMV Special Interest Terms and Conditions, and uploading the photo of your vehicle registration.
3. Once the form is submitted, California FFA can complete your application online to be processed by DMV.
Thank you for your support of California FFA and please contact California FFA, with any additional questions or if you need any clarification on the application process!
Click this box to begin the process of getting your Cal Ag Plate!